Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BracIt

Game Unban Request - BracIt (Ex-staff member)

9 posts in this topic

In-game Name  
BracIt

Minecraft UUID
5673e9e7-9886-4684-a103-6b7c6c69c63e

Date you were banned 
23/08/17

The member of staff that banned you 
Ex-staff member

Ban reason 
"Stealing (You only gave back 7 spawners); 'Being a bitch"

Link to report

Why do you think you were banned? 
If you want what the ban reason says I'd say "stealing", if you want my honest opinion I think it was more of calling Anton a "b*" than him lying to a staff member to get me punished.

Why should your ban be lifted?
I was, what I believe, was unfairly banned. GrumpyAnton lied to Hxtred becuase I wouldn't give him all of my ~45 zombie spawners from my grinder. He GAVE me 8 zombie spawners to add to my grinder sometime back in July, and I'm assuming he said (becuase this is what Hxtred told me) that he only gave me the spawners to "hold on to" and that itself is a flat out blatent lie. I then logged back on with my other account "wiAlcO" and he says that I was then going to get perm-banned for "ban evading" which I didnt know was a legitimate thing of here, because I thought you were allowed to have alts, so I pretty much immediatly left the server. I'm not so sure about the alt thing, more as the fact that I got falsely banned. With all do respect to Hxtred when I say this, I think he should have investigated the situation for more than 5 minutes before deciding to ban someone, once again, I'm not throwing shade at him but I feel like he could've dealt with it a little better. Please understand I did not lie or steal anything from anyone on the server, and I don't plan to because I like this server (it's in my top 3 favourites.) Thank you for considering my appeal, and I would like to hear back soon. Thanks, BracIt :D

Do you accept and understand our unban request terms 
Yes
Edited by BracIt

I had enough proof. He wasn't lying. I have social-spy, thus, I saw all Anton was saying to you. You might've misinterpreted what he said. He didn't give you the spawners, he was lending them to you. Even so, in the end, you started filter-bypassing and ended up giving him 7/8 spawners which mean you took 1. You giving him 7 meant that you acknowledged the fact he lent it to you and you still went ahead to take 1. Also, I spoke to you briefly before the ban which is how you gave him back some of the spawners. You going against my order and giving him 7/8 is stealing even though I told you to give him ALL.

1 hour ago, BracIt said:

Also in my ban reason I'm not sure if Hatred was calling me a b* or referring to the fact that i said Grumpy was being a "b*". I assume he wouldn't say that to me though but just wanted to note that.

You left out a vital part of the ban reason. It was not word-for-word.

wQqFHHrpT0Gy2G1mu6dxWA.png

1 hour ago, xJamesDZN said:

I had enough proof. He wasn't lying. I have social-spy, thus, I saw all Anton was saying to you. You might've misinterpreted what he said. He didn't give you the spawners, he was lending them to you. Even so, in the end, you started filter-bypassing and ended up giving him 7/8 spawners which mean you took 1. You giving him 7 meant that you acknowledged the fact he lent it to you and you still went ahead to take 1. Also, I spoke to you briefly before the ban which is how you gave him back some of the spawners. You going against my order and giving him 7/8 is stealing even though I told you to give him ALL.

With all do repsect I think you misenterpreted the situation and i dont know when you're gonna relaize that you're being manipulated. I have semi-valid proof that he played you and it has a bit of a back story. In my /pv 1 there should be a zombie egg. Go check it out and you'll understand, if not, just PM me in Discord and I'll tell you about it. (The Zombie Egg has 8billion zombies in it.) and that is how he got all those spawners that he gave to me. He didn't say Here you can USE these he said, Here TAKE these and use them for your grinder. He never once said anything like borrow or any word relating to it. He is playing you like a game, and you need to come to realize that. Like I said, none of that was meant in a disrespectful way, but please realize he is lying, and I really was unfairly banned. Also sorry I messed up the ban reason, I'm gonna edit this post and delete that comment right now. I was kinda panicky about the whole being banned thing at that moment :D

Also I never filter bypassed in chat all I said was he was "being a petty "b*" and that he was a "c*" . "c*" could've meant anything like cars, cucumber, cabana, the world is full of possibilities

Once again sorry about accusing you of something you didn't say, I hope you'll forgive.

~BracIt

Edited by BracIt

At this point it doesn't matter if you were falsely banned or not. You broke a very big rule which is ban evading. Instead of ban evading you could have been patient and filled out a forum and waited for an Admin or Drood to check this out.

55 minutes ago, luckyguy23 said:

At this point it doesn't matter if you were falsely banned or not. You broke a very big rule which is ban evading. Instead of ban evading you could have been patient and filled out a forum and waited for an Admin or Drood to check this out.

Which is exactly what I said.

(God damnit I wasted my 100th post on this :L)

u5XRNOioQAGo8l2bzw2jDg.png

On 8/23/2017 at 20:42, luckyguy23 said:

I'm being 100% honest with you I didn't mean to ban evade. I thought having alts to play on was like a thing you could do on the server which i've seen MANY people get on the server with alts (which are publicly known, might I add) so I apologize even though that won't fix what I did by ban evading and I'll remember that ban evading is bannable for the future. (I hope to never have to recall that knowledge anyways)

Also the reason I had logged back in with an alt in the first place, was try to explain to Hxtred that he was being fooled by GrumpyAnton, and that I was, and am, telling the truth about the situation. I never meant to break any rules. (That last sentence is kind of repetitive in the next paragraph. Don't say I didn't warn you.)

Also I logged off immediatly after Hxtred had told me that logging in with alts while you were banned was bannable, and once again, I know apologizing won't fix what I did, but I just wanted to say sorry for it and I will be aware of the things I take from other people in the future, and I also plan to give Grumpy my 8th spawner, and I won't any mare of an ordeal about it any more after this ban gets resolved. Hopefully I won't have to remember ban evading because I'll try to not get banned anymore than I have before, because I enjoy this server other than most. Plus this is actually the most time I spent trying to get unbanned on any server for what I did than on any other server I've played on. Thanks for even reading this (if you do), and I hope you understand what I'm saying. Thanks again!:D

~BracIt

Edited by BracIt

2 hours ago, BracIt said:

I'm being 100% honest with you I didn't mean to ban evade. I thought having alts to play on was like a thing you could do on the server which i've seen MANY people get on the server with alts (which are publicly known, might I add) so I apologize even though that won't fix what I did by ban evading and I'll remember that ban evading is bannable for the future. (I hope to never have to recall that knowledge anyways)

Also the reason I had logged back in with an alt in the first place, was try to explain to Hxtred that he was being fooled by GrumpyAnton, and that I was, and am, telling the truth about the situation. I never meant to break any rules. (That last sentence is kind of repetitive in the next paragraph. Don't say I didn't warn you.)

Also I logged off immediatly after Hxtred had told me that logging in with alts while you were banned was bannable, and once again, I know apologizing won't fix what I did, but I just wanted to say sorry for it and I will be aware of the things I take from other people in the future, and I also plan to give Grumpy my 8th spawner, and I won't any mare of an ordeal about it any more after this ban gets resolved. Hopefully I won't have to remember ban evading because I'll try to not get banned anymore than I have before, because I enjoy this server other than most. Plus this is actually the most time I spent trying to get unbanned on any server for what I did than on any other server I've played on. Thanks for even reading this (if you do), and I hope you understand what I'm saying. Thanks again!:D

~BracIt

Also the reason I edited that so many times is because I wanted to make that sound as official and as mature as possible to me, I mean come on, I'm a teenager and I've never done so many big words in my life.

Edited by BracIt