Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ItzHopeHD

Game Unban Request - LusionsHD (WhitecodeHD)

3 posts in this topic

599f173e68ad7_2017-08-19(3).thumb.png.32be9ad7351a839b712cdbc7bd8d4145.png
In-game Name  
LusionsHD

Minecraft UUID
5ed07d26-403e-46c5-a45c-d14beabd9e70

Date you were banned 
19/08/17

The member of staff that banned you 
WhitecodeHD

Ban reason 
Stealing

Link to report

Why do you think you were banned? 
i was banned because i "stole" something and i havent got an answer yet so yeah but i stole and i admit it at its my fault

Why should your ban be lifted?
I would be pleased if i got unbanned because i love playing on the server all the time and i know i have many bans but a few of them like the 1st i didnt know you where not allowed to steal beacuse one of my friend said join this server and i said ok. so i joined and stole cuz i didnt know but this is the truth and why would i lie if have 4 bans now, and i know thats alot, and i know that some of you staff members dont want me to be back on the server and i understand that cuz i was stupid not just 1 time but alot of times. so yeah i hope you see this Hxtred i just want you to know that im so so sorry that i cursed to you and that is not acceptebele and its totally fine if this get Declined i just love being on the server cuz i am allowed to build anything i want that's great so yeah i hope this isnt to long for you Drood. ;):)

Do you accept and understand our unban request terms 
Yes
Edited by ItzHopeHD
Needed pic of ban

I don't really understand what the point of creating this second one was for. Your first ban appeal from 5 days ago was denied. This post is not necessary and will be locked from now until Drood sees it.

Hi Lusions,

First of all, I couldn't answer you due to me being on holiday for 10 days. Secondly, you cannot say that you didn't know that your not allowed to steal items, as when you log on, it reminds you every time to check the /rules, and in the /rules it clearly states that you are not allowed to grief, steal or scam anyone. Thirdly, most people would try to lie, to try and get unbanned as they understand they are completely in the wrong and try to bypass the knowledge we have. Considering you have 4 bans, you should be lucky that i'm even responding to you, as you have gone against the rules so many times.

R

WhiteCodeHD