Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cometdonkey

Game Unban Request - Cometdonkey (Remiix_TaZe)

3 posts in this topic

In-game Name  
Cometdonkey

Minecraft UUID
a773880a-77a3-459e-b028-49b54efeb4e4

Date you were banned 
07/10/17

The member of staff that banned you 
Remiix_TaZe

Ban reason 
Ban Evading

Link to report

Why do you think you were banned? 
Because im playing in the same room as Wickedslime. Even though there are clear screenshots of myself and wickedslime being two different people the mod who banned me apparently wasnt smart enough to see that.

Why should your ban be lifted?
Because the mod Ajxni is clearly not the smartest when it comes to looking at screen shots and banned me from the server when im not an "alt" im a normal freaking player who happens to be Wicked's brother but then i get banned for "ban evading" even though we play all the time together!

Do you accept and understand our unban request terms 
Yes

"Clearly Ajani is not the smartest looking at screenshots". Since when was looking at screenshots considered a form of intellect. I'm not going to go into every single detail. All I need to see is where an infraction was made and punish the person. Also, how am I supposed to know you 'guys' play together. I clearly do not know you. There's no way I could know you were related. Even more reason for me to ban you is that you have 4 accounts on your IP. One more point: Your 'brother' could be playing on your account trying to retrieve his items or doing some other stuff. :P You think that everyone knows you on a personal level; guess what? We don't. You disregard the fact that I'm a human and not a robot and everyone makes mistakes. But clearly I'm not the smartest person when it comes on to looking at screenshots.

P.S: I don't look at them, I analyze them :) 

"Your IP, your responsibility". 

Hey man its cool. Youre only doing your job and cleary going off the evidence you have. Although if you looked deep enough you would have seen i joined the server with a different ip. came to visit my family for two days. So what happens when i go home sunday and my ip is normal again? Do i get unbanned for not being an alt? For reals though its totally cool. I know a ton of retarded people and most of them live happy lives. I think you fit in pretty good at this server.