Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

BloodLuna06

Game Unban Request - BloodLuna06 (Im_Scotty)

8 posts in this topic

In-game Name  
BloodLuna06

Minecraft UUID
984ec7f6-0a5f-4bb2-be24-68c947b64f26

Date you were banned 
07/11/17

The member of staff that banned you 
Im_Scotty

Ban reason 
Stealing

Link to report

Why do you think you were banned? 
I was banned because in the chats I said I was stealing like a savage and told people in the game that I was stealing.

Why should your ban be lifted?
I think the ban should be lifted because it was all a mistake I had permission from Shadowgamer858 to borrow anything I needed and I thought it was funny and started telling my friend Pocobean that I was stealing like a savage. I am fairly new to this server and I didn't read the rules more carefully I take full responsibility for my actions and this will never happen again.

Do you accept and understand our unban request terms 
Yes

Please Im_Scotty I know i was rude to you on the server when confronted with the issue. I've never been in trouble with a server before and I cracked under pressure. I was rude and I'm really sorry I just didn't want to get any more embarrassed so i retaliated and it was not necessary. I would appreciate it if you could get back to me.

Thank you for your time Im_Scotty