Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Im_Scotty

Removing /weather from MVPs

3 posts in this topic

I do not believe MVP's should have the ability to control the weather, this has the potential to start some issues, I have a screenshot of it doing that exact thing. Anyone and everyone has the power to get a hold of the perk, if someone wants to be a troll, they can annoy everyone on the server. Some people might say "not everyone can get it due to you having to pay" I have heard that response, but it is accessible by everyone, I just don't think anyone should have the ability. If its not taken away, there has to be limitations put in place just as an instance to ever occur, matters can be taken care of.