Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Drood

Christmas Event Suggestions

13 posts in this topic

5a11b1898497d_FeroxChristmas.png.b5160aac4957f13066f82fe53db7ad0a.png

Feel free to post your Christmas feature suggestions below! We have had lots of requests over the past few days and weeks which makes it hard to gather them all so this is the place to show off your idea!

13 minutes ago, PieDuck_ said:

At night there is something that flies / travels throughout the world dropping presents in the form of items or keys.

I'd suggest this happens at spawn :)

This is a more detailed version of what @PieDuck_ said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During nights, it is a random chance that a present (envoy) will fall right in front of you with a little message in chat saying "Ho ho ho!" which represent that Santa dropped this 'present'. I recommend the crate slowly falls down with a little snow particle effect which will really seem merry and jolly. The type of loot that is given can be relatively good since it's a Christmas Present and I recommend a 10%-30% of being rewarded with such a gift. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another way we can do this is at certain hours of the day every week or so there is a time when presents will be added to everybody's inventory whether they are online or not (If that's a possibility). How I recommend this is done is by ranking of the presents. Let me give an example:

Common - 60% chance of being given.

Rare -  30% chance of being given.

Legendary - 10% chance of being given.

Obviously, appropriate loot will be given based on crate rankings.

Giant x-mas tree at spawn with everyone's head as an ordament. And a special chest for xmas underneath it that gives "pajamas" to everyone

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.