Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Thomoski

Official Abandoned Building List

5 posts in this topic

So after a few issues with "abandoned" buildings, and having left buildings for other players in the past, I think it would be a good idea to have a forum thread where we can post buildings that are officially abandoned, so anyone can claim them. This would prevent issues with claims on buildings that werent properly claimed. The format for a post should be:

Building Description

Player Owner

Picture

Co-ords

Then once a building is claimed by another player, they can reply to the post, and a moderator can remove it from the list. This means that if a player comes across a building that has been unclaimed, they can check on the forums to see if its officially abandoned or simply unclaimed, avoiding issues and accusations of grief.

Building Description:

A small farm area containing a barn and a house. I don't think this area is abandoned either due to it having a lot of amber gear. I fear someone may steal it

Player Owner

I am uncertain on who made this area but inside the home on the first floor is an armour stand with a players head the owner of the head may be the person who made it? Either way you can check with coreprotect

Picture

Picture in attachments

Co-ords

-6337/63/22552

2018-01-15_13.42.03.png

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.