Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

derek_858

Game Unban Request - XxDerek_GamerxX (luckyguy23)

4 posts in this topic

In-game Name  
XxDerek_GamerxX

Minecraft UUID
XxDerek_GamerxX

Date you were banned 
02/12/17

The member of staff that banned you 
luckyguy23

Ban reason 
griefing

Link to report

Why do you think you were banned? 
no reason.

Why should your ban be lifted?
i was banned 2 days for griefing i have served my time and now i try to get on today and im banned for 2 weeks i am Furious is to why i am banned AGAIN when i have served my ban for 2 days.. there is no reason i should be banned again because how was i able to be banned twice for the same reason and pay more time that is outrageous i wish to be noticed and lifted i am very upset i am being accused of further stealing when i have paid my time for the 2 days and now im banned for another 14 days.....i gave shadowgamer858 his stuff back and waited the 2 days. I am very upset and confused why i am banned even longer for 14 days when i gave everything back and already paid my 2 days of time.

Do you accept and understand our unban request terms 
Yes