Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Intelligence

Report a Staff Member - Im_Scotty

20 posts in this topic

Name of the staff member(s) you are reporting
Im_Scotty

Your In-game Name
Intelligence

Date of the event
08/12/17

Time of the event
11:25 US Eastern

Who was involved in the event?
banned me from discord.

Please provide any available details regarding the event

He banned me for personal preference. He mutes and warns for reasons he doesn’t like. The server might be fine with it and it might not be Against the rules. But if he doesn’t like it. He mutes warns or bans you. Which is what he did to me.

Please add any available evidence

I can’t send evidence of being banned from a discord server and can’t send the messages from it because im banned

Do you accept and understand our report a Staff Member terms and acknowledge that falsely reporting a staff member can lead to a ban?
Yes

I banned you due to Constantly starting fights, threatening to quit the server and stuff just to see how people would react. Talking about your depression constantly. Im not saying you do not have it. But when you go around saying you do, it doesn't look like you do. For me warning and muting people, they were talking about inappropriate in chat or more personal topics that should not be in chat. I banned you from the discord temporarily to allow things to calm down. I do not appreciate you threatening me in the PMs. If need be, I can go through my texts logs when I get home to show that you have just fished for attention, this happened on the server. I simply told you to not call her "BB" and so you thought about quitting, said it constantly as well. You have just caused tension not only on the server, but also the discord. Bringing people and telling basically everyone about this was not the correct way to go as I simply asked you to not call my girlfriend something. 

Ok so, what you’re saying is, you’ve never based it on opinion. Ok well I have heard from multiple staff members that you do. You make so many choices based on your past. What about others. And another thing. You have done the same things. And I actually was going to leave he server every time someone would tell me and cheer me up. And then you ban me for causing fights even tho i dont start them I just join in. Clearly you don’t know my side of the story and you won’t take the time to learn it

This was from November 30th. I do not understand how these apply when we just started dating yesterday. These do not represent what you think they do. All they show is archived history. 

You unsaved most of our texts, how am I supposed to get more proof. And don't lie, you said you wanted me to come down. You even said I could if I could find a way to hide from your mother. You are bold face lying to everyone. You asked me to see a movie with you also.

Scott, you can't assume I'm lying, in fact until earlier today, Kohlli hadn't admitted to me that you were dating. What if she's a liar. And this isn't just about me, others say the same thing. You are too emotional and trigger happy with punishments. You relate things to yourself and base it off that, when really you should base it off the servers rules.

This whole thing kind of went completely off topic of scotty unfairly punishing Intelligence. "Constantly starting fights, threatening to quit the server and stuff just to see how people would react." I agree being punished for starting fights, but should he have been banned for it? And threatening to quit the server and stuff to see how people react is not against the rules nor should he have been punished for doing so. I do agree that Im_Scotty does do things for personal reasons,(he has an obvious dislike for me,) he had warned me once for spamming and Hxtred had to come in and remove the warn, because it was unfairly given. I have no proof of this but you can probably check my warn history.

All of you kind of turned this into a public personal accusing thing, this was to report a staff member not cause drama on the forums. 2 of you are staff members. you should have had the maturity to take it to private chat, you even said you didnt want things public yet here you are.

There is no real evidence given, and it's considered toxicity as well as causing unnecessary drama in chat, that is the reason, not that Scotty is sick of it. Threatening to leave was not the only thing spoken about in chat, that was not even the reason on why this action was caused.

3 hours ago, Im_Scotty said:

I banned you due to Constantly starting fights, threatening to quit the server and stuff just to see how people would react. Talking about your depression constantly.

21 minutes ago, Kohlli said:

Threatening to leave was not the only thing spoken about in chat, that was not even the reason on why this action was caused.

These 2 statements are contradictory. If that wasnt the reason he was banned then what was

Edited by IgnitedDawn

Alright. I am completely unbiased for this one. 

How did this turn into reporting Scotty for banning and muting people for saying or doing things he didn't like to argueing about who was flirting with who and other silly things. To go with this: @Intelligence you provided no proof to show that Scotty banned you abusingly. So you either provide evidence to get him whay he deserves if he did this or have this entire thing dropped. Secondly, this post shouldn't have been used to show screenshots of your Snapchat chats just to prove Kohlli was flirting. Any pictures that is sent must be related to the topic at hand, not to prove an unrelated point to raise one's ego. All of that should've been handled better by taking it to PM's and allow the factual part of Scotty abusing being posted here. Intelligence I say again, provide more evidence or have this thing dropped.

- Hxtred

Note: I have no intention on dissing anyone. Just please take my message in a professional manner.

2 hours ago, IgnitedDawn said:

This whole thing kind of went completely off topic of scotty unfairly punishing Intelligence. "Constantly starting fights, threatening to quit the server and stuff just to see how people would react." I agree being punished for starting fights, but should he have been banned for it? And threatening to quit the server and stuff to see how people react is not against the rules nor should he have been punished for doing so. I do agree that Im_Scotty does do things for personal reasons,(he has an obvious dislike for me,) he had warned me once for spamming and Hxtred had to come in and remove the warn, because it was unfairly given. I have no proof of this but you can probably check my warn history.

You have nothing to do with this. Please unsubscribe from this post and read the rules about player reporting.