Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

faceuppowertop

Game Unban Request - Zagloba (Hxtred)

14 posts in this topic

In-game Name  
Zagloba

Minecraft UUID
630b6242-2eae-46ff-a6d9-fccddee39a9e

Date you were banned 12/09/2017

The member of staff that banned you 
Hxtred

Ban reason 
Disrespect

Link to report

Why do you think you were banned? 
because i get too out of hand sometimes. because i don't think. because some people don't like me.

Why should your ban be lifted?
i really enjoy this server, honestly. sometimes i just get too caught up and say stuff i really shouldn't. i said one comment that wasn't even that bad compared to other things people have said. i think it was something along the lines of "when your ass is getting eaten, i hope it gets bit". it was a joke. i said it to someone who named an item "DONTVOTEZAGBOLAFOREM" and did. i wasn't even trying to be disrespectful, i didn't think ahead of time that ONE comment could get me banned for disrespect.

Do you accept and understand our unban request terms 
Yes
Edited by faceuppowertop

technically, people said far worse than me that day. you know i seem to recall someone calling me an "autistic fuck" but nothing happened to them. someone was saying that their mother was a "nazi soldier in iraq" and they were just told to stop and that it's offensive. yet i get warned for saying something that can offend no one and was just plain stupid? i don't understand

1 hour ago, faceuppowertop said:

technically, people said far worse than me that day. you know i seem to recall someone calling me an "autistic fuck" but nothing happened to them. someone was saying that their mother was a "nazi soldier in iraq" and they were just told to stop and that it's offensive. yet i get warned for saying something that can offend no one and was just plain stupid? i don't understand

None of this ever happened and you did not just say that one thing, you said other things to accompany that.

AYLKnpxZSG2RG-0OsEIcMg.png

2xFax-IrTsyzPxStvoy99w.png

OwRfrWNXR1m7rI58bk_zEQ.png

Rtl-xwPpQF28OqXAXns8EA.png

MtlCTySrRD_BzqwO48_LaQ.png

2z4qrSAGQ22fCbNDl6-bQw.png

Also, you are quite childish and annoying which should've been apart of the reasoning of your warn.

Edited by Hxtred

maybe i stand corrected. maybe it was said another day. but i do recall getting called an "autistic fuck", and i do recall someone talking about their mother being a nazi, and they got off free. and why are you including a message that i whispered to someone?

2 minutes ago, faceuppowertop said:

maybe i stand corrected. maybe it was said another day. but i do recall getting called an "autistic fuck", and i do recall someone talking about their mother being a nazi, and they got off free. and why are you including a message that i whispered to someone?

Why am I including a private message? It's pretty obvious, as proof that you've been disrespectful and I tried to be lenient with you. I haven't exposed any further than that so I don't see what's the issue. Are you feeling embarrassed and defeated?

3 minutes ago, faceuppowertop said:

the two comments i am talking about were hours before the time i got warned and banned, and no i don't feel embarrassed and defeated. 

I said nothing about this, I was talking about the private message you complained about me including and until you can get proof of them saying certain things about Nazis and autism, I will not accept the responsibility of this and completely denying this accusation.

3 minutes ago, faceuppowertop said:

well to find evidence of that i'd need access to the chat logs, but i don't think i can get access to them.

Your chat-logs are in your .minecraft folder

39 minutes ago, Hxtred said:

I said nothing about this, I was talking about the private message you complained about me including and until you can get proof of them saying certain things about Nazis and autism, I will not accept the responsibility of this and completely denying this accusation.

well look what i've found. if i remember correctly, staff was online during the time when both of these statements were stated.

for the first image, you can see the part where i said the f word. then slayer proceeds to use the f word and call me an "autistic fuck". then there's the image with polish_og, with his "nazi mother in irak" who had "something sexy with hitler". i just don't understand they're allowed to say this and i get warned for saying i hope someones ass gets bit?

slayer.png

polish_og.png

We can deal with the players mentioned in your chat logs accordingly. However, you've shown very little remorse for your actions, and instead took to attempting to pan off the punishment onto other players. Had you dealt with this properly, and then reported the other players, we might have had a different outcome. Like Hxtred said, we have a warning system for this reason, he did not ban you, this was the result of the amount of warnings you have currently. As this is your first ban from a warning, it will last a short period of time, and I strongly suggest you carefully consider your actions and speech for the next few weeks while you have so many warnings. Your attitude in this appeal is unacceptable. It does state in the appeal rules that your submission and responses should be mature and respectful. For that reason, I'm considering this application denied.