Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Luxiahh

Hoppers too fast?

7 posts in this topic

Category
Anti-Cheat

Summary
Hoppers too fast?

Description

After building a huge fully automatic item sorter, that took a bunch of my time and resources, I was informed by another player that the hoppers work "too fast" on the server. I've been struggling to make it work for some time now and I cannot find a way to fix it. Is this an issue that could possibly be corrected or an intentional handicap so the server would not lag?  If so, is there a way to work around this?

Reproducibility
Always

Steps to Reproduce

Do you accept and understand that if this bug can be exploited to gain an unfair advantage by other players it should not be sumitted here?
Yes

As for the red stone issue, as long as it doesn't contain huge complex amounts of red stone, then it should be fine. At the minute, the adjusted tick rates solve the issue of the server crashing from systems involving large amounts of hoppers, but I would keep an eye on the rules in case this changes out of necessity to keep the server running