Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JavaJar

Game Unban Request - JavaJar (Hxtred)

3 posts in this topic

In-game Name  
JavaJar

Minecraft UUID
43369941-c0e3-4faf-8604-ee0e6e96b48b

Date you were banned 
16/12/17

The member of staff that banned you 
Hxtred

Ban reason 
Continuous arguing with staff after told to stop many times and major disrespect.

Link to report

Why do you think you were banned? 
I believe I was banned for "contributing" to an argument that I was not even apart of... when I joined I didn't even know what was going on I wasn't even there when the argument started so why am I banned??? And I didn't even get warned to "drop the subject" cause i wasn't even apart of it wtf. Just for saying what happened to someone who was confused is bannable? really? And also how was I being disrespectful to staff by explaining a situation to someone else??? I wasn't even talking to the staff about banning them or not... cmon..

Why should your ban be lifted?
My ban should be lifted because I was not even arguing I was just explaining what happened when DuhItzSoccer joined.

Do you accept and understand our unban request terms 
Yes

Also after I was "warned for contributing to the argument" I forgot who did the warning thing I got auto muted or something.. and cause of "bad history" my ban is about a month long so wtf... That warning was not justified... I get muted and poor history and a month long ban for an argument that i didn't contribute to? offs

You were banned for being a major contributor to an argument that spurred up due to one of your friend being muted. According to evidence given by Kohlli, you and Gavvinn were arguing about Callistoo's warn saying it was unfair etc. This argument was very huge and you were told multiple times to stop by Kohlli but refused to listen. So you were given a warn. After I received  several pieces of evidence I found out that you were involved in some sort of inappropriate 'roleplay' and you were told to stop by Kohlli but refused to listen, instead, you proceeded and due to your bad history on the server, I thought you'd learn from your mistakes but apparently not. So I handed you an extended ban from the others to make you learn from your mistakes. Due to all of this and your lack of regret I will be denying this appeal.

Edited by luckyguy23