Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Nunyer

Lost /fly prize after server reboot

5 posts in this topic

Category
Crates

Summary
Lost /fly prize after server reboot

Description

On December 24th, sometime in the evening (eastern standard time) I won the 30 days of fly via the candy crate. The next day when I signed on, I received 'insufficient permission' when trying the /fly command. I tried both relogging and reloading the Minecraft client. 

There were multiple people online when I won, I know for sure MonaLisa saw it as her and I talked a bit about it right after. 

Please investigate at your earliest convenience. Thanks. 

Reproducibility
Always

Steps to Reproduce

Try /fly

Get "insufficient permission" message.

Do you accept and understand that if this bug can be exploited to gain an unfair advantage by other players it should not be sumitted here?
Yes

Chat logs will also be able to prove this, if you can find the appropriate file, there should have been an announcement made in chat which can confirm this with a date and time stamp