Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

notwhat

general suggestion

2 posts in this topic

hi! i really like this server, but i find that i am not getting some of the challenges id like to have. id love to see slimes in the swamps, id like to see the zombie pigmen a little more aggressive when you smack them, and i haer youre on it, but i hope there is more to the end than what i have seen. i like a challenge, not too easy, not impossible. also on the loot in the boxes with the keys, roll back on the spawners and general junk. put more interesting things in them! try and not to make them so hard to get!! :) thanks for reading this. not complaining, just suggesting.

Thanks for the feedback, it’s always useful to both Drood directly and the staff team. In regards to mob spawn rates, this is something currently being assessed and worked on, but requires constant adjustment due to some plugins and the ability to get key drops from natural hostile mobs. In regards to crate content, feel free to make suggestions for things to be added, as these can be passed along to Drood and the (hopefully) soon to be formed events team appropriately. When it comes to the attaining of keys for crates, Vote keys can be attained from voting for the server and vote party boxes. Survival keys can be dropped from naturally spawning hostile mobs at a low chance (which can be increased with looting enchantments, if I’m correct) and our seasonal premium crate can also have keys attained naturally. However, this crate forms part of the revenue stream for the server, keeping it and our other utilities like the website up and running to a high standard. Unfortunately server rollbacks do happen, and are out of our control as they are usually due to a technical fault, but we will try and solve issues in any way we can. Hopefully this has helped, and feel free to ask any questions you have!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.