Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

pastelsinnercat

Game Unban Request - pastelsinnercat (Hxtred)

3 posts in this topic

In-game Name  
pastelsinnercat

Minecraft UUID
dd132a5a-f0f7-4565-9e60-c3bc05ab3b08

Date you were banned 
06/01/18

The member of staff that banned you 
Hxtred

Ban reason 
Lag Machine

Link to report

Why do you think you were banned? 
I don't know what a lag machine is. All I've build is a super simple skeleton grinder and a cocoa farm, and if it's the cocoa farm then I really didn't know it was a lag machine, I don't know anything about redstone. I used a youtube video to make it, and I couldn't even get it to work right besides bonemealing the cocoa. Or maybe i forgot my game was open and stayed at the skelly farm too long and it made lag? I don't even think I was online yesterday though.

Why should your ban be lifted?
I really didn't know I was breaking any rules, I'm sorry if I did, though. I really didn't mean to. This is the only server I play on and I really don't want to have to wait another month to play.

Do you accept and understand our unban request terms 
Yes

After scrolling the forums I see that there's a big thing about hoppers on this server, so maybe it was the hoppers in the cocoa farm and not the redstone that's the issue? I don't know much about hoppers either but i really don't mind just destroying the thing, if the cocoa farm is the lag machine. My intention was never to make lag on the server, so if it causes lag it's not a big deal for me to just get rid of it, or build something like it without the hoppers? I'm honestly not sure what the issue is in whatever I did, but like i said I don't mind at all if the grinder or the cocoa farm is just destroyed, but I really never meant to break rules and I'm really sorry for any lag I might have caused.