Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ThisHugeCo

ThisHugeCoq For DROOD

13 posts in this topic

Please give me my money back. You and I both know that what you did wasn't fair. You're now using your ability to ban me to hide the fact that you stole my money. I purchased these items under the pretense that I was in the clear because your staff member unbanned and unmuted me. So to show my appreciation and dedication, I donated. I didn't break any rules after I was unbanned. Please, for the last time, don't make this grow large.

44 minutes ago, zPxVerorio said:

you wont get your money back 

I will. I'll call paypal and chargeback. It's literally so easy and honestly I'm deserving of a refund anyways. So I don't get why Drood would risk his paypal for 100 dollars.

43 minutes ago, ThisHugeCo said:

I will. I'll call paypal and chargeback. It's literally so easy and honestly I'm deserving of a refund anyways. So I don't get why Drood would risk his paypal for 100 dollars.

Right mate listen ok ima link you to my evidence ok then ill explain... Click here for Evidence

Ok so 1 Paypal have already seen this and are reading it as we speak

2. Paypal will not refund people who threaten the seller or other customers.

3. Paypal do not refund racist, homophobic or offensive people.

4. Paypal have to look at my ToS and follow it or I an sue them.

So all in all you ain't getting anything back. If they refund someone who is any of those 3 things I can sue them and trust me it will make headlines because its basically saying they support people who are racist, homophobic, threatening and offensive towards customers and sellers.

Just now, zira_w said:

dude, why did you even spend your money on a server you get banned and muted on? :P

Thank you @zira_w exactly its his fault for being a troll with money, he thought he could get cocky with it and now it has back fired.

Pure foolishness, I donated to the server but only because I plan to stay for a long time, probably till the end of the server. I dont however plan to be an Idiot and get banned over stupid jokes, You got yourself into this, deal with it

-OpalVoid

32 minutes ago, Stormbow said:

The number and severity of atrocities witnessed, recorded, and reported— both in-game and on the Discord server —by many, many people proves that you are nothing more than an impotent, inadequate, uneducated, irreverent, despicable, callous, amoral, pompous, vulgar, obscene, intolerant, belligerent, condescending, deceitful, conniving, inconsiderate, malicious, quarrelsome, thoughtless, confrontational, hostile, nasty, cruel, resentful, irresponsible, immature, Machiavellian and hateful child.  (And that's putting it nicely.)

The only reason that you were unbanned, unmuted, and otherwise back on the server multiple times was because you were going to different staff each time and conning them into undoing the just and rightful punishments that others before them had heaped upon you because they did not know, care to know, or investigate the actions taken against you and you bypassed an active ban that was in place against you.

The fact that you lied to PayPal— that you told them you had purchased physical goods when you had not —will be the icing on the cake as your pathetic, desperate, transparent, entirely anticipated, and feebly attempted financial attack on this server is denied by PayPal.

Frankly, it's a miracle that preemptive measures have not already been taken against such a truly horrid person on these new forums.

I expect that you're going to (continue to) prove that I'm right in everything I said above because you have no control over your own body or mind, and hatred, venom, spite, and ire are the very core of your being.

Still waiting on that PayPal reply hahah cannot wait.

On 7/29/2017 at 12:39, Drood said:

Thank you @zira_w exactly its his fault for being a troll with money, he thought he could get cocky with it and now it has back fired.

Thats not at all what happened and you know this. I talked to Zek, got unbanned and unmuted. Didn't break any rules after that point and then whenever i donated i get banned 5 hours later. i planned on being a normal member and not breaking anymore rules (hence why i donated, to prevent me from doing so because i enjoy the server) and yet i was still banned.

13 minutes ago, Stormbow said:

• ThisHugeCoq attempted to return to the server as MoldyCheeseStick and was banned again when this was discovered.

• ThisHugeCoq attempted to return to the server as Black_Penguin3 and was banned again when this was discovered.

Clearly the IP ban does nothing.

You're going to be making a lot of edits. im not going to stop thats who i am. i give it all i got that is my plan.  you'll laugh on what you lost you know you can. bet on it bet on it bet on it bet on it.

But seriously, just stop commenting. this was meant for drood. drood knows im alting a lot. and i just want to speak with drood. not you or anyone else. to resolve this conflict. because i will take it as far as i can for my money to be put to good use. 

Just now, Stormbow said:

ThisHugeCoq attempted to return to the server as lisamity and was banned again when this was discovered.

ThisHugeCoq attempted to return to the server as Thegamerz4u and was banned again when this was discovered.

Lisamity was not me. I was thegamerz4u good job stormbow, getting innocent people banned ;)

ThisHugeCoq attempted to return to the server as _______ and was banned again when this was discovered (only because he let's it be known)

ThisHugeCoq attempted to return to the server as ______ and was not banned and will never be known that he is coq. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.