Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain

Drood

6 posts in this topic

I want you to read this and fully comprehend the situation that I will be addressing to paypal. When I was banned I was under the influence of alcohol and went to try and get a chargeback and pressed an insane amount of links to do so, not really knowing what I was doing. 

What happened prior to my ban:

I spoke to zekrom, one of your (previous) staff members about the situation for my ban and he and I had a conversation and I told him that I was not using a hacked client at all. I was just trolling Remiix_TaZe. And that I would never make another mistake on this server after this unban if I received it, which I did. 

After I was unbanned I proceeded to the store after I got paid and purchased a few items to further increase the satisfactory experience I had on your server. I then go to work the next and come home to being banned. To me, and to paypal, that will sound like a scam. No matter what other things you're accusing me of doing post-ban, I will accept the concequences of the authorities coming to my home and arresting me if they so choose, but this message is not simply about my actions after. It is about the transactions that were made to you from my paypal. And I did not receive a refund when I was banned without my knowledge. I was undeserving of the ban, and therefore I deserve my money back. if you do not cooperate I will be call paypal tomorrow after work and figuring this out through there team. I have photo proof of the conversations with zek, and me being unbanned and the times and dates that I was banned on. 

You seem like a smart figure. Just do the right thing. You'll make more money paying me back and ending this harassment than you would keeping my money and having your staff ban innocent people for fear of it being me. Allegedly.. 

I have done nothing illegal, I will not admit to doing anything illegal. And I just want this to be settled so your server can progress and the Paypal disputes don't have to be filed. 

Anybody that is siding with Drood, you try stepping into my shoes and losing 105 dollars like that. 

Stormbow thinks he knows everything. he does not. 

This message is not me saying Drood is a bad person by any means. But, this is just a misunderstanding that I will no longer let pass. I want my money back and will get it back. this is just the last time I try to contact him after many, and I mean many different bans and ignored messages. 

And mods, I recommend you not ban me so that I am able to speak to Drood myself. I have no been able to contact him face to face since all this happened and I think its only fair that I am given a chance. Nobody needs to comment on this. nobody needs to say anything on this thread. Especially stormbow. that child thinks he knows everything.

3 minutes ago, Captain said:

And mods, I recommend you not ban me so that I am able to speak to Drood myself. I have no been able to contact him face to face since all this happened and I think its only fair that I am given a chance. Nobody needs to comment on this. nobody needs to say anything on this thread. Especially stormbow. that child thinks he knows everything.

Fine, I'll let Drood handle this himself. Under ONE condition. Please stop using alts to join the server. Thank you.

I have already called PayPal and spoken with them, they said that they have seen this type of activity before on your account and with other people for the exact same reason. They told me they will contact you asking for more information as to what is going on as they think you know exactly what you are doing. They said all my evidence is vaild and good proof against you.

I have to agree with @Stormbow he has seen the evidence and the amount of lies you have told. PayPal themselves will not see you "being under the influence of alcohol" as a way to get your money back. They will see it as a straight up lie. No matter what you do when you are drunk no one will forgive you as it is completely your fault. I have given evidence from upto 10 days ago of you harassing people and also threatening me the other day on Discord. If you're trying to say that you were drunk all of those times too you are out right crazy. 

Please understand that there is a high chance you will not get your money back. Maybe this will teach you a lesson not to drink when playing Minecraft.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.