Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gam3rz_boss23

What new key should be made to replace vortex keys?

10 posts in this topic

OK. Tommorow is the last day that vortex keys are going to be around. We need a key to replace it, so lets give Drood some ideas. Leave some suggestions below this thread to give ideas for Drood to use! (hopefully)

I think the Ferox Keys should be improved so they can actually be better than the vote keys, i want them to have more expensive stuff than something like diamonds or emeralds.

1 hour ago, Gam3rz_boss23 said:

OK. Tommorow is the last day that vortex keys are going to be around. We need a key to replace it, so lets give Drood some ideas. Leave some suggestions below this thread to give ideas for Drood to use! (hopefully)

I doubt Drood will add another crate for the next few months.. We'll see though! :) Also I'd want him to add a 'Galactic Crate'. Gives you Galactic Gear and tools and rare spawners like Wither-Skeletons and Ocelots. It'd have Protection 9 , efficiency 12 and Sharpness 12.

i see a problem where each crate get more OP than the last, its gonna be like dragon ball z where they just keep getting stronger and stronger, there' got to be a limit right? maybe a few crates that don't give weapons and armor. a nice spawner crate would be cool as mentioned before, with like 4 tiers of rarity (pig, chicken, zombie, skelly, spider)common, (zombie pigmen, slime, horse, blaze) uncommon, (magma_cube, wolf, creeper, dank memes) rare, (ghast, ocelot, giant zombie even though it wouldn't work)mythic or whatever.

9 hours ago, RexTheLost said:

i see a problem where each crate get more OP than the last, its gonna be like dragon ball z where they just keep getting stronger and stronger, there' got to be a limit right? maybe a few crates that don't give weapons and armor. a nice spawner crate would be cool as mentioned before, with like 4 tiers of rarity (pig, chicken, zombie, skelly, spider)common, (zombie pigmen, slime, horse, blaze) uncommon, (magma_cube, wolf, creeper, dank memes) rare, (ghast, ocelot, giant zombie even though it wouldn't work)mythic or whatever.

I didn't intend for new crates just to keep having stronger gear. I stated about one crate, although that spawner crate idea isn't bad.

Edited by xJamesDZN

8 hours ago, RexTheLost said:

I agree with you on this one and it would make it so op that the server will end up getting boring really fast because it would be way too easy to get money.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.