Christmas Crate available until January 5th! Store.feroxsurvival.net

Welcome to Ferox

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Captain

Game Unban Request - ThisHugeCoq (Drood)

4 posts in this topic

In-game Name  
ThisHugeCoq

Minecraft UUID
Not available, on mobile

Date you were banned 
30/07/17

The member of staff that banned you 
Drood

Ban reason 
Bai

Link to report

Why do you think you were banned? 
I was banned because i consistently trolled.

Why should your ban be lifted?
Although I consistently trolled and did deserve a temp ban. Here is the true explanation of what happened for Drood to understand. I was bored so i told TaZe i used a hacked client and then he banned me. I was only joming of course and talked with him. He told me to speak to Zekrom, once i spoke woth zekrom and explained the situation, i got on and was 100% completely and entirely respectful and mindful of the rules. So i decided to donate. Then i got off after i used my keys because i had work. Got home the next day after work and was banned when i got online. I never tricked any staff member into unbanning me. Stormbow stresses everyone out. I am liked by the staff and rarely get bammed on alts anymore. I just want to play on the server and have fun. Im even willing to change my user id on minecraft to something more server appropriate. This is originally what i should have done when i first got banned but i was so focused on the lost money and angry that i just made some mistakes. I have talked to all mods and admins. The only people ive noticed with a problem against me is stormbow (not any type of mod or helper) and whitecode. (Never really talked to him but once)

I really hope you accept this as an apology and allow me to get om the server and help out the community in a positive way.

Do you accept and understand our unban request terms 
Yes

I don't know about this. After all the crap you put the server through. Attempted to DDoS the server and continues alting is a big no from me. But I did realize a change in your attitude after you donated but right after you got banned you started acting immature, asking for your money back aggressively, basically botting the server and just generally annoying the players instead of making a simple ban-appeal and Drood himself seems like a very forgiving person. Anyways, it's not my decision. 

Good luck.